Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Bloggy Break for Fun!

Time for another bloggy break. We may be enjoying a "staycation" or a road trip vacation. I know you are just dying to know what we will be up to. Well, until I blog again you will just have to wonder what we will be up to. I will miss you all. Have a great week my bloggy friends. Here are a few photos from our past vacations. Enjoy!

18 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Have fun! :)

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Have a fantastic time, BG x

Niksmom said...

Oo, you tease! LOVE the photos. especially the first one! Can't wait to read about your latest adventures!

floating in space said...

Enjoy! Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Casdok said...

Have the best time in what ever you do!

Julie L. said...

Have a great vacation. It looks like you all have great fun together as a family. Didn't you leave a hint in an earlier post as to what you'll all be up to? ; )

Pregnantly Plump said...

I hope you guys have lots of fun!!!

Melissa Jo said...

can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

'Staycations' are the best! Hope yours is a blast! :)

Drama Mama said...

Aw, I just got back to see you go. Have a great time!

P.S. Love the pictures of cute little Maizie!

Dad Stuff said...

Look's like Mazie is getting a good interview from the white rabbit.
Have a blast on vacation.

Pam said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation, you're not coming to Utah are you?

Cause if you are I better be getting a call....even if it's anywhere close!!

:)

Thinking of you always.

Hugs!!

Pam said...

I hope you have a wonderful vacation, you're not coming to Utah are you?

Cause if you are I better be getting a call....even if it's anywhere close!!

:)

Thinking of you always.

Hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation. Can't wait to hear all about it. I love the photos, seeing Maizie when she was younger....what a treat. What a cutie.

Be safe and happy!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love that the dogs get vacation too :)

DJ Kirkby said...

Hope you have a fabulous time. I am looking forward to some wonderful photos. I am announcing my big news this Sunday, hope to see you when you get back.

Angie said...

I hope you're having fun wherever you guys are off to. Let's get together when you get home!

Melissa Jo said...

anxiously awaiting the details of your vacation fun!