Maizie's Interview at Five Minutes for Special Need
While I was on my extended techno break Maizie had the honor of being interviewed by Deborah at Five Minutes for Special Needs. Please check out the advice Maizie has for parents. Getting Maizie to answer the questions was like pulling teeth. She loved bragging about being interviewed and was so proud. The problem was that she seemed to think an interview did not require any work on her part. Over a period of days she finally answered all of the questions. Short, sweet and to the point. Enjoy! Leave a comment so we know you stopped by Five Minutes for Moms. Thank you!
Deborah (Ashley's Mom at Pipecleaners Dream) interviewed my friend Sheri at Ain't That Sherific. Sheri is Dustin's mom. Dustin is the boy Maizie has quite the crush on. They have a lot in common. Too sweet, I know.
Dustin has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Sheri shares her story with Deborah. I have learned a lot from Dustin's incredible journey and I know you will too.



9 comments:
Way to go Maizie with the interview!
Hand in with Stella-----
What a great interview! Go Maizie!
Checked out both fabulous interviews and did leave a comment for Maizie at the end of hers. Hope the second year with Stella isn't quite as difficult as the first.
Thank you for sharing these links. I'm cruising there now :)
Maizie's interview was awesome, and I really appreciate her sharing her thoughts with me and all the 5MFSN readers. Ever since she gave me the advice to eat healthy foods, I really have been trying to!
Maizie did awesome on her interview, and I really enjoyed your entry about your pup. I loved the pics of her sleeping!
Great interview Maizie! I especially love her thoughts on having brothers and sisters.
Oh wow I did not realize Stella was an Australian cattle dog. My grandmother had several of those when I was growing up, and they were really cool dogs. She (my grandmother) lives in Vermont, on the side of a mountain with lots of room for energetic dogs. :) The one I remember most was named Matilda. Matilda knew her way all over the wooded 40 acres, and once when I was about 7 years old I wandered off and got lost in the snow. When I realized I did not know how to get back to the house, I just stood there and yelled "Matilda!" and she came running soon afterward and was able to lead me back. I always felt like she was a person and I am sure she probably felt that way herself!
Awesome interview by Maizie!
I was especially interested in what she had to say about dealing with loud places. I'll have to try the sunglasses recommendation for my son. :)
Post a Comment