Sunday, November 30, 2008

And the Prizes go to.....

Casdok is the Grand Prize Winner of the Lil' Miss Maizie Eats Edamame Keepsake Box!

Winners of an All That is Dazlious magnet...

Niksmom

Club 166

Storkdok

Felicia

Mary P Jones

Crystal Jigsaw

Katrin

Ashley's Mom

Pregnantly Plump

Please e-mail the following information to marlabaltes@hotmail.com.

Your commenter's name.
Your real first and last name.
Your address so I can mail you the prize.

I will mail the prizes out later this week. Thanks for playing along!

7 comments:

Niksmom said...

OOh, Congrats Casdok! I'm envious! ;-)

Club 166 said...

Woo-Hoo!

Thanks.

Joe

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Oh, I won! Yay! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats winners :)

Julie L. said...

Congratulations to Casdok. : ) I wished I could have had my name in the mix, but I was out of town without internet access! Hope you all had a great hanksgiving.

Casdok said...

Oh WOW!!!
Am just picking my self up off the floor!!!
Thank you Maizie!!! :)

Pregnantly Plump said...

Little Elvis will be so excited! That will be fun magnet for him to play with. Thanks!!