Friday, February 1, 2008

Blogger Awards

This "Wisdom" award was given to me from Elaine/Ling at It's Not a Weekend;It's A Lifestyle. Thank you! I would like to pass this award on to Grace Under Autism. I really enjoy her insights. I have to see if she has posted every day. I do love her blog.


This "You make my day award" was given to me from Michelle at In The Life of A Child. Thank you! I would like to pass this award on to Katrin at I'm Not "Wrong". I learn a lot about autism from an adult's perspective here. I love Katrin's blog.

3 comments:

Katrin said...

Hey, thanks! I've never gotten one of these things. I usually just make the dogs' day by picking up the Chuck-It, not anyone elses from something I've said :-)

(which by the way if Darwin or Stella are ball maniacs, you NEED a Chuck-It! I think I've made a new convert every time someone sees me use it- me who can normally throw a ball maybe 25', can now Chuck-It 75+'!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! It is my first award as well. I am honored, and now that everyone is clicking through to my site I gotta live up to it. Too tired tonight, I'll be wise tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awards!!