Saturday, July 19, 2008

Maizie's Blog is Open for a Few Days! Please Visit and Encourage!

I am allowing anyone to access Maizie's Blog for a few days. Maizie loves to blog and tells everyone about it. However, lately she has just not been feeling it. I am hoping that people will stop by and leave some encouraging comments for her.

It could be she is not in the "writing mode" and that is okay. I try not to pressure her. But, I miss her posts and I am sure her sixty or more readers do as well.

Take a few minutes to dig into the archives. There are some fantastic posts there. If you like her blog and want to be a regular reader all you have to do is e-mail me and tell me a bit about yourself and why you want to read Maizie's blog.

Here are a few of my favorite posts by Maizie. Okay, I had a hard time picking just a few. They are all so cute. Keep in mind that Maizie flip flops between wanting me to type her posts as she dictates them to me or she will type them herself. Maizie is also learning how to edit and post them on her own. I am amazed with how quickly she is learning the process. Possibly, she will be reading HTML soon too! ;) Hey, you never know.

Maizie's Aquarium Trip

Stella, Stop Staring at Me!

Christian's Meltdown

My Sleepover Saturday Night

I Give Darwin a Bone

My Learning Garden Teacher, Angie Tagged my Mom and Me

Maizie's Dog Dream

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm not very good about commenting because she's not in my reader. Do you know if there's anyway to put a password protected blog in a reader? Of course, I should be better anyway.

Off the leave some comments. Hanging head in shame.

Marla said...

Holly,

Please don't feel bad. I will see if I can get her on my Feed Burner.

Thanks for leaving comments everyone!

Marla

Julie L. said...

Please tell Maizie that a lady named Julie said hello and to keep writing as she does a great job. : ) I'll probably email you soon so that my sons and I can read her blog on a regular basis.

Col said...

Hi Marla. Tell Maizie that your new blog friend Col (EC) thinks her blog is just great and to keep on posting.

I didn't leave a comment there as my blog is not always kid safe reading.

Maizie and Christian together are too cute!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm off to take a peek! :)

Anonymous said...

Well I popped over and left a comment on her dream post. You didn't really drink her Sunkist, did you, and convince her it was a dream? :)

Tara said...

Sweet blog! I left some comments for her.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Maizie's blog so much. She is so creative and so good with animals. Thank her for sharing her dream with us. Also, let her know that my new puppy, Daisy, tried to eat my buttons off my shirt too! Puppies do like to chew.
I hope I can see more of Maizie's writing.