Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Missing Comments

The last two days I have had friends asking me why I never posted their comments. I am getting some comments but some I am not. Please know it is nothing personal if your comment has not been posted! Please resend comments if you can. I know...what a pain! But I want to hear from you! I have disabled comment moderation to see if that helps. Anyone else had this problem? I will try and see what is up with this tragedy.

8 comments:

Josh said...

Hi Marla! I am commenting as a test so I can respond to http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-publishing/browse_thread/thread/c19e29304afe8491/fe5c5a8d4004c631#fe5c5a8d4004c631

Marla said...

I did get this via e mail and it was published. Some were published in last two days and some were never e mailed to me to publish. Thanks for your prompt help.

MOTHER OF MANY said...

Occasionally I have also had problems with the comments but it seems to resolve itself as I am not good enough at computers to manage anything myself.The one thing that does irritate me though is when blogger starts talking to me in German - why German I have no idea!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marla - I'll comment here after reading your previous blog. I was interested to read about Maizie having a possible seizure. It must be so hard for you.

My seizures started just 8 years ago and I lived on my own at the time so my parents weren't there for me all the time. You are truly wonderful to cope as well as you do.

Best wishes, Crystal xx

Marla said...

mother of many, thanks for letting me know I am not the only one. I guess it was a fluke thing.

Marla said...

Crystal, Thanks so much for your understanding comment! I need that.

Casdok said...

No your not the only one!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't try to comment before. I wonder if this one gets through!!