Thursday, July 10, 2008

5 Minutes For Special Needs

Ashley's mom Deborah at Pipecleaner Dreams interviewed me for the new site 5 Minutes For Special Needs that has just opened. My interview is set to post on July 13th. Please stop by for my interview and leave a sweet comment.

You can also visit Michelle at In the Life of A Child for the 5 Minutes For Special Needs button to put on your blog.

6 comments:

kristina said...

Superb! Great to find a new site and community.

Bonnie said...

Thanks for sharing Marla, it looks like a great site and I look forward to reading your interview!

Ashley's Mom said...

Thanks Marla!

Maddy said...

Well that's no good! How am I supposed to remember two days from now!
Best wishes dearie

Maddy said...

So does that mean that 'Trish' will be gone and you'll be there instead?

Sidebar comes to the rescue.
Cheers

Drama Mama said...

Oooh. I like the link - it's on my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there!