Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hey! What you doing?

Woah there! Please stop over to 5 Minutes For Special Needs and read my interview from Deborah. Leave a comment so I know you were there and so I know I am loved. ;)

Today cousin Christian is here so we are going to go fly Joe's new kites and maybe visit the zoo for a bit. I hope everyone has a lovely Sunday.

5 comments:

Maddy said...

Thanks for the reminder!
Cheers

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I was over there earlier and left you some comment love. :)

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on your interview, Marla. It must have been hard to put your experiences "in a nutshell" like that...there is so much more that you have struggled with and had to cope with.
Your strength is inspiring to me~
Love,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Lovely interview, Marla xx

gail said...

thanks for hopping over to my blog andleaving a comment. i can identify with your health issues comment. i think my health issues that have cropped up are a direct product of the sleep deprivation and stress i've endured. i too, am feeling i need to concentrate on my health, before i can pursue my dreams.