Monday, July 16, 2007

Puppy Pugs

Tonight Mindy and I met for dinner followed by a drive out into the country to pick up her little girl Maralyn at Grandma's. The dog above is the mom to Levi, Mindy's pug. She kept a very close, very alert eye on me as I held the puppy. I could not believe how tiny these puppies are. I wish I could have just curled up with one and taken a puppy nap.
It seems like between the dog park and seeing these puppies tonight I have entered some sort of doggie world. Everywhere I go I am running into adorable dogs. If I was rich I would buy one of these pugs for my older sister Marie. Ah, to dream. I am thinking about starting a dog park blog. I love some of the pictures I am capturing there but don't want this blog filled up with doggie pictures. Thank you Mindy for taking me to see the puppies.

No comments: