Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Myth Crashed, Picking Up "Packages" and Levi's Big *****

I should be in bed but our Myth T.V. crashed...it crashed real bad and I am in major withdrawal from missing all my shows. When it crashes it sends out an alarm sound. What is that about? Maizie says Daddy needs to call the cable guy and the Myth T.V. guy to get it fixed. She never gives Joe any credit for building the Myth or anything. It cracks me up. But, hey....if we don't get our Myth rebuilt soon I will freak out. Just watch me Joe. I mean it. Maizie and I will go on strike. She wants her Hi-5 fix. We want our Myth T.V.
Luckily, The Sarah Silverman Program is on right now. At least I can see a show I love before crashing. If you don't watch it...you should. Oh....that's right...I forgot...most of my friends and family don't really watch television! I totally forgot. Sorry. Go back to doing whatever it is you do that is better than watching a rerun of Silverman. (picture me rolling my eyes...knowing that you really do watch t.v. Lots and lots of it. I really don't have time to watch though.)

Maizie and I went to Mindy's yesterday to hang. Okay...I will say this again Mindy. Get your dog Levi neutered soon. Your pug's noogies are so big they are a danger to you and your children! Call the vet, make the appointment and we can all sleep better tonight. Levi will still love you! See you tomorrow...or when you read this it will be today all ready. I am confused. Better text and remind me when we are supposed to come over. As I write this Joe is telling me that we will have to look up what time Always Sunny In Philadelphia is on so we can watch the premiere tomorrow. Argh. Are you kidding me? If it's not recorded...if I can't skip commercials...well, what is the point? Watching the shows will take up too much time. I don't like being tied down to a schedule.

Today was gorgeous...just like yesterday. Maizie and I went to the dog park. There were no bags yesterday so everyone was standing around awkwardly watching their dogs go poo poo and hoping no one else saw them do nothing to clean it up. We all rely on the big trash can full of bags. Most of us are too lazy or forgetful to bring our own bags. So...today the park was a little more filled with "packages" than normal. Luckily, Joe remembered some friends that were saving plastic bags. They had more than they could ever use. I called them up and they were willing to part with them. Maizie and I took the bags to the dog park and worked together to clean up abandoned piles of poo. We are so amazing...I know. Maizie would point and I would gather it up. Yuck! Our good deed for the day. At one point I noticed Stella, Darwin and a fellow doggie friend Ned sniffing frantically in one spot. I ran over knowing at any minute Darwin would do the full body roll in whatever messy joy they had discovered. I moved the dogs away and saw this little tiny dead gray mouse. I yelled for Maizie to come over and see it. She was equally impressed. It was respectfully buried in a bag of poo. Poor little mouse.

Maizie and I went to bible study today. It was nice to get back to seeing everyone. Maizie was so excited to go. She made a card for Nancy who works with the kids there. It said something like this, "I want you to know that I have a Dolly Parton plate." It was so cute. I wanted to take a picture of it but forgot.

Tonight Joe and I watched Reno 911 The Movie. We really enjoyed it. I had heard so many bad things about it so I did not expect much. It was on a long wait forever from Net Flix. That is always a pain. I guess you have to like the show to enjoy the movie.

I really need to go to bed because I have been feeling really sore. It is hard getting back into staying awake and moving.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

i love the things maizie writes to people--to the point and honest! it's great! maybe i'll start writing to people in my notes things like "i want you to know i have a hot tub and you don't" or "i want you to know i got some new jeans" ha! hillarious!
that poop story is yummy. you are a true true doggie lover. i only pick up my own doggy's poo. coop and our neighbor dog are becoming good buddies. his name is crush and he really could crush him. he's a great pyranese (sp?). sorry to hear about myth tv. tim has to get our media recorder to work soon! (basically the same as myth) hasn't been working since we've moved here. now that i'll be working i have GOT to be able to tape my shows!

Marla said...

I think your note idea would be kicking. Be sure and get some pics of practicing your IV's on your hubby. I have got to see that!