How funny! How long did she stay in the basket? I made Christmas outfits for the cats once, and the only way we got a picture was for me to hold them and keep them from taking their outfits off.
Ours is a culture that emphasizes cure, or, short of that, immediate relief from symptoms, so that we can carry on with our busy lives. Unfortunately, in our cultural denial of the reality of chronic illness and disability, we frequently silence the voices of those who cannot deny it. Marsha Saxton and Florence Howe (1987)
Maizie & Zebra
Playing Candy Land Together
Zebra & Mimi in Conversation
Maizie & Christian
Me and Little Miss Mimi
Melissa (my sweet sister pet), Alex and baby Sam on the way
Followers
Why Do I Blog?
All That is Dazlious is a place for me to share my photography, insights, joys and struggles. In everyone's life there are challenges and joys. I want to capture these moments and share them with other parents who are going through similar experiences. Blogging has opened a new world of support for me.
My daughter was born with a rare chromosome disorder, is Autistic and struggles with Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome. Reaching a diagnosis took years and yet I celebrate my daughter for exactly who she is.
It is my belief that Autism is a genetic disorder and that there is no cure. My goal is to help my daughter be the person God has called her to be.
I may share what I have learned or find valuable in regards to my daughter’s diagnosis.
I do not claim to have the answers in regards to Autism, chromosome disorders or CVS. How I choose to help my daughter progress is a personal and difficult decision. I respect that others may choose different paths for progress.
Our journey has only just begun and it is my hope that in sharing bits and pieces of it with you that I will see the goodness and progress within my life and Maizie's.
I enjoy reading the blogs of other parents raising children with special needs. Reading blogs written by individuals with Autism and/or chromosome disorders is another way I gain insight, education and ideas for caring for my daughter.
I hope you enjoy reading about our dazlious and not so dazlious moments.
10 comments:
Aw...what a good sport she is! How cute! This would make a great card.
How funny! How long did she stay in the basket? I made Christmas outfits for the cats once, and the only way we got a picture was for me to hold them and keep them from taking their outfits off.
I wonder who had a hand in doing that!!!? :)
Happy Easter!
That is hilarious, I love it! She sure is a festive dog:)
Happy Easter to you all x
Adorable.
M has the same Borders Bunny!
The return of the Easter pooch! :-)
Great picture!
Love it!
Very creative. You have a vibrant blog. Hope you had a great Easter. : )
Post a Comment