Lunch with Baby Archer
Today Carol picked us up for lunch. My car had to go back to the shop again. It is the transmission. Thank you Club166 for the car advice.
Getting Maizie ready for lunch was a challenge. She is excited and then at the last minute she panics. Today was the first day I was able to talk her out of the anxiety. Her main concerns are the lights, noise and food. The lights and noise are out of my control. Her Topomax has been increased as of last night and I think it is helping. We are seeing a reduction in spells. So far we are not seeing any behavioral problems due to the medication.
Carol is adjusting well to being a mommy. Archer is such a cutie. After lunch they came over and Maizie was able to hold Archer for a while. We are both in love with Archer's little baby feet. They are so cute. Darwin, our dog is a baby licker. He loves to clean babies. Luckily Carol has two Greyhounds and knows how to work with doggies who like to kiss babies.
I love the picture above. Maizie looks like she is having a fascinating conversation with Archer. After Maizie was done holding Archer she went downstairs to tell Joe the baby was here. She said something like this, "Daddy! You better get up here to see baby Archer or you won't earn any stickers!" Carol and I cracked up when we heard that. Joe came upstairs shortly thereafter. I did not know Maizie had Joe on a sticker reward program. Too funny. Carol is now thinking about starting a sticker program for her husband Sean.



16 comments:
THAT IS THE SWEETEST LITTLE BABY!!! and she looks like she is in heaven!!!!!
They are both adorable. I love the picture where it looks like Maizie is telling Archer a story.
I think I should put my husband on a sticker program.
Sweet photos, Marla! And yes, a sticker program for the husbands sounds like a great idea. :)
That sticker comment is too funny! The photos of her and Baby Archer are beautiful ... she looks so much older than her age ... maybe some babysitting in a few years?
I'm glad to hear the Topamax seems to be helping.
Beautiful picture! I sure hope Joe's making progress with that sticker reward program Maizie has him on! LOL ;-)
Wonderful photos. Maizie looks so beautiful, and that baby? Adorable.
That's so funny about the sticker program. I will definitely have to consider that here! The pics are great, and I'm so glad you guys were able to get out and enjoy some time with others.
OH MY GOODNESS! i love those pictures! they are both so adorable, both shots and both sweeties. and those feet! i need to eat them!
Transmission??!!
Oh, well, I guess there's a reason I'm not an auto mechanic.
Joe
These pictures are precious! A sticker reward system... hhm...
I really like those pics! and i really like the idea of sticker chart! not working for A so much but maybe for Tim!
These are adorable photos! How nice of you to be able to get out for lunch (the medication obviously seems to be helping), and how funny is the sticker rewards for Joe!!! I laughed when I read that... too cute!
And glad your car will be back 'in shape' again soon too!
Such a great photo! I love how the two are looking at each other. What a great, great shot!
I am so glad your car is fixed. I hate when the mechanics say they can't find anything wrong with it, when you know there is. Glad a problem was found, before it died on you again.
XOXOXO
This photo makes me want to have a baby.
And a Maizie.
xo
Don't ya all run off and have babies over the cute photos.;) I feel the same way when I am with Baby Archer. What a cutie.
Maybe I should start a blog on creating a sticker chart for our husbands. ;) Would probably be quite popular.
Archer is soo cute. Maizie looks like she is having a ball holding the baby :)
Post a Comment