Christian's Morning Lesson About Life
This morning Christian sits at the computer begging Joe to "fix it up right now" so he can play a game. Christian is four years old. Joe says with a smile, "Christian....you have to learn that life is all about waiting and frustration. Once you learn that everything will be easier." Christian says, "Oh, yeah! Okay Joe! Whatever. (laughing hard)"
Too cute.



4 comments:
Four is a lovely age. They think they are so grown up with the beginning of school and learning new things every day.
Crystal xx
I love the age four too. I especially love that I can tease Christian. Maizie never understood teasing. She is just now allowing that a little bit.
Tim happened to walk in while I was reading this, and we both about died laughing! Don't you love it when you make a comment like this to a kid and they just look at you like you are crazy?
Susie
I do love it. The funny thing is you know where they get it from! :)
Post a Comment