Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekend Warm Weather Bloggy Break

The weather is beautiful and right now Maizie is feeling pretty well. I will be taking a weekend bloggy break from posting and reading blogs. I will be back to catch up on Monday.

After a trip to the dog park Maizie and I are going outside to hunt for bugs. Check out Dog Park Days for pictures from our recent run at the dog park. I hope you all have a healthy and happy weekend.

16 comments:

Niksmom said...

AMEN! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better! Hope you have a perfectly lovely weekend :)

Dad Stuff said...

Find lots of Lady Beetles.
Have fun.

Julie L. said...

Ah Spring. So glad it's here! : )Love your photo of M. take care--jml

Angie said...

Have a great weekend!

EJ Willingham said...

Have a good time!

Club 166 said...

I'm happy that Maizie is feeling better, and glad that you both got out of the house.

Great pic, too.

Joe

Travis Erwin said...

Enjoy yourselves.

Pregnantly Plump said...

What a great picture! Hope you guys had a lot of fun on your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are having a lovely weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Marla,
I hope you all has a wonderful weekend. I am so glad to hear that Maizie is feeling better. She has such a beautiful smile. Love the picture! Have fun.
XOXOX

Anonymous said...

It is amazing and very mature that Maizie discusses openly her adoption. I know some people who never talk about it. You are doing such a good job in raising her.

Hope you have enjoyed your bloggy break.

Crystal xx

Anonymous said...

You two ladies are the ONLY ones I know that intentionally go look for bugs. I see an earwig and I'm running for the house...lol.

DJ Kirkby said...

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Bonnie said...

I hope you had a great weekend and can I say as a novice photographer your dog photos are beautiful as are all the photos on your page.

Robin said...

My daughter would love to join Maizie on a bug hunt. She's particularly fond of ants LOL.