Essays Complete...I Can Breathe Now
I have calmed down. The prof e mailed me pretty quick so I was able to write the two essays tonight. Done before midnight! Yes! I am so glad to be done with this class. I still would have preferred to take the exam. Hopefully, I did equally well on the essay as I may have done on the exam. Maybe it was meant to be and I did better on the written essays. Who knows? It's done. So, why do I still feel the weight of this class hovering over me. Ah, I know. Because if I took the exam I would have known my completed grade immediately. Now, I will have to wait to get it in the mail. Argh. Just let it go Marla...just let it go.



2 comments:
Time to celebrate nonetheless. I'm sure you did great! Hope to see you on the 3rd.
We hope to be there too!
Post a Comment