Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Reorganizing Nap

Today Maizie and I had a lazy day. Or at least I thought it was a lazy day. At one point I tried to take a nap. Maizie was playing in her room quietly. Later on I went upstairs and saw that she had made some changes to her bedroom decor. I asked her what she had done to her bedroom. She said, "Mom! I was reorganizing! Don't mess with it." Hmmmm.....who does this sound like?

Most of the reorganizing consisted of spreading everything around on the floor and moving her dresser decorations to various spots throughout the house. She took some of the photos from her dresser and put them on her bed thinking they would add that super special touch. Maizie is totally into making her bed in the morning. It looks different every day.

For the last two days Maizie has taken to wearing a butterfly net on her head. She wears it mostly to watch television and play the computer. Maybe she is protecting her head from media overload?





2 comments:

Angie said...

I love the net! She is so precious AND I think she might be onto something here... Media overload protection. Yes, we all need this.

Marla said...

Maybe it could be a new style? :)