Saturday, August 11, 2007

Harry and Stewie

Marie has been looking for a dog for her family for quite some time. Seeing our new addition Stella must have given her the puppy urge and she made the final decision. Marie and Aunt Julie added Harry and Stewie to their families. Christian was so excited to have his very first puppy, Stewie.

We all went over to visit as soon as we could. I managed to put both puppies in a basket and grab a few good shots. The puppies are so soft. They are so different from Stella. Calmer. I can't wait to take Stella and Darwin over to meet the puppies.
Our family get togethers will surely be full of potty training and puppy love talk. Now I am waiting for my mom to cave in and get a buddy for Rudy.

2 comments:

Melissa Jo said...

They are soooo cute! i've been trying to get mom to get a puppy for awhile. I think Dad is the one is putting the kobosh on it...but you never know. once thier villa sells, i bet they'll get one. i could tell by the way she was talking about marie and julie's...that "why not?" voice! hee hee! get one mamma!

Marla said...

Rudy is an awesome dog. He will need a buddy some day. Call me soon.