Getting the Truth Out, Chloe Says Something Cute and Ishmael gets Stoned
I have still been soaking in the amazing website called Getting the Truth Out, by Amanda. Mother of Shrek had shared it with everyone on her blog. Amanda is a very gifted writer. I hope everyone takes the time to read all the way through her site. Amanda's words only become more powerful as she goes along.
Today Maizie had Chloe over and they played lots of dress up. I asked Chloe what her favorite part of the school day is. Chloe said, "Chase my boyfriend!" Oh my. Chloe is four and a half and says the cutest things. I questioned further? 
Marla: So...Chloe...Who is your boyfriend?
Chloe: Hunter.
Marla: Does he look like the guy in High School Musical
Chloe: No.
Marla: What happens when you catch Hunter?
Chloe: I don't. He is too fast.
Marla: What would happen if you did catch him?
Chloe: I would drag him around!
Maizie: (Laughs hard)
I love Chloe. She is such a sweetie.
We went out to Durnell's tonight for dinner and the DeBrand's. I had been craving one of their hot fudge sundaes for months. Yummy!
After that we went to Cindy and John's house with Pat to hang out and make fun of whatever happened to be on television. Oh, we also watched their cat Ishmael get stoned on cat nip. Wild times! This is what we do when Maizie is at Grandma and Grandpa's house!



4 comments:
Chloe is a crack up - of course that what you do with a boyfriend when you catch them! That age must be one of the few times when BOYS are running terrified from the amorous attention of females.
Sorry to hear you've had to put on comment moderation.
"getting the truth" is an excellent site.
Eliz-I remember chasing the boys too but the goal was to kiss them! Too funny!
Amanda-Yup, it sucks that people do things like that.
Amanda certainly sends a very powerful message, doesn't she!
Post a Comment