My Very First Blogging Award!
The designer of this award gave it out to 10 people with this in mind: “I wanted to create something special for the top ten people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives that they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.”
Thank you so much to Holly at And So It Goes for giving me this blogging award! This is my very first award ever and it feels great! Thank you Holly! I love visiting your blog and do feel that you deserved this award as well. I hope that we can continue to inspire and encourage one another!



6 comments:
that's really cool. Congrats :)
You should say "I'd like to thank the Academy..."
Congrats!
that'sgreat! how fun! your blog does all those things and more for so many readers! [i'm totally jealous!;)]
i still think you are the only reader of mine...you and mom! hee hee! i registered it and everything and you still can't find it if you google it! ha! owell. i wasn't destined for stardome! those awards are such a cool idea! i love it! you need to add it to your side bar
Congrats on your blog award! Fun stuff!
Congratulations Marla - well deserved!
Thanks everyone! I would like to thank my mom and dad and.......
Post a Comment