Happy Mother's Day!
Today we went to Marie's house to celebrate Mother's Day. Aunt Julie, Grandma and our friends from down the street Beth, Mike and their girls came along. We had hot dogs, salads and yummy brownie cookies. Joe worked hard all morning to make some butterscotch pudding but that did not go too well. I will let him share more about that on his blog. I will say we all had a good laugh listening to Daniel and Joe describe the pudding since they were the only ones willing to eat it. I love you Joe!
Once home Joe and Maizie gave me my Mother's Day gift! I was so excited. Maizie had decorated the paper with beautiful coloring and sitckers. It was a zoom lens for my camera. Joe said he could not take hearing me "hint" that I wanted one any longer. I swear, I did not know I was always mentioning wanting one!
I went outside to try it out and found a squirrel that was giving me a piece of his mind. I am thrilled with the lens.





1 comment:
Great pictures, Marla!! I have serious camera envy.
We all had a good time yesterday, and I hope Joes culinary feelings weren't too hurt by our lack of pudding enthusiasm.
Thank you for including us in your day yesterday!
Post a Comment