Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Popcorn! Popcorn! Pour It In! Shake It Up! Yum!

Yesterday was a rough day. Maizie was not feeling very well after having a few seizures over the weekend. After napping most of the day we enjoyed Joe's yummy tacos for dinner and then Maizie and I made popcorn for our evening snack. Maizie enjoys turning the crank on the popcorn popper.

Darwin sits like this whenever we make popcorn. At first he becomes very animated when he sees me get out the popper. Next he lays down, perpetually frozen as he waits for the popcorn to be served. Darwin loves popcorn and tries to 'will' me into making it. His sad puppy dog eyes stare me down saying, "You know you want some popcorn!"

Maizie and I take turns throwing the popcorn for Darwin to catch. He is quite talented when it comes to catching popcorn.

If I forget to throw Darwin a piece of popcorn this is what I see until I submit to his doggie will.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We LOVE that cute, little face of Darwin's aka "Mr. Muffin".

Love,
Susie and Chloe

Marla said...

Hee. Hee. Mr. Muffin. Chloe...you are so cute it hurts.
Love,
Marla

Ritzman said...

Ha! What a good shot!
Great pictures!

Marla said...

Thanks Beth!

Melissa Jo said...

that pic is awesome of darwin! tim and i were just admiring it!

Marla said...

Thanks Melissa. I am missing you pretty bad. Glad you are finally "connected" to the world!