8 Things Tag
Crystal Jigsaw was tagged and was generous enough to tag everyone who reads her blog. So, here I go. This is a long one. I like a challenge! I am going to tag my little sister Melissa at Meljo, Beth at Filling Our Quiver With Blessings, Angie at Gathering Up the Pebbles and Elizabeth at Screw Bronze. Enjoy or don't enjoy. It's up to you lovely ladies. Oh, and I can't believe I forgot to tag Stinking Billy!
8 Things I am Passionate About
*Joe & Maizie
*all of my wonderful extended family
*my daughter's education
*my dogs Darwin & Stella
*my spirituality
*education rights for children with learning difficulties/advocacy
*Candy of various sorts
*my camera
8 Things to do Before I Die
*Go to Disney World about four more times
*Parachute Jump out of plane
*Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
*Skinny Dipping in my OWN pool
*Visit the rest of the U.S. states
*Vacation in Australia
*get another tattoo
*have a country home with more animals
8 Things I Often Say
*Joe...why don't you______.
*Joe...I'm gonna let you drive.
*Lets blow this Popsicle stand.
*That movie with that one guy in it...you know? That one movie!
*Stellllllaaaaaa!
*Maizie....what are you doing?!
*Joe....will you do me a really big favor?
*Oh...shit! I just lost my blog post!
8 Books I've Read Recently
(I keep track of most on my blog so I will add a few I have not tracked recently)
*97 Ways to Make A Dog Smile by Jenny Langbehn
*The Well Adjusted Child-The Social Benefits of Homeschooling by Rachel Gathercole
*Homeschooling Our Children Unschooling Ourselves by Alison McKee
*Snog: A Puppy's Guide to Love by Rachael Hale
*Arrogance Joanna Scott
*Astrid & Veronika Linda Olsson
*Best Friends Martha Moody
8 Songs/pieces of music I could listen to over and over
*This is Not a Love Song P.I.L./Public Image Ltd.
*You Can't Always Get What You Want Rolling Stones
*Close to Me The Cure
*Cuts You Up Peter Murphy
*Just Like Heaven The Cure
*My Darling Child Sinead O'Connor
*Go! Tones on Tail
*Go Your Own Way Fleetwood Mac
8 Qualities I Look for in a Best Friend
*fun
*honest
*giving
*intelligent
*listens
*positive more than negative
*striving to be better in their life
*comfortable to be with/I can be "me"



11 comments:
you want to WHAT out of a plane!
hope you get to do your 8 things then!
ha love the last one in 8 things i often say LOL
think i might have to have a look at the book - 97 ways to make a dog smile.
great 8's
Ha! Those were great! I was just stopping by to catch up, and let you know that I tagged you as well.
So hop on over and check it out.
Love the friend qualities.
Have to say I agree about jumping out of the plane - it's not so much the height, as the falling :-)
I've got your number now, Mmes Marla Fauchier Baltes. You should have kept your secrets secret. Hey, is your name French, or is that one secret you aren't letting out? ;-)
So glad you joined in the tagging! It's good fun isn't it, but can be a little too honest sometimes, depending on whether you're willing to open up enough! Great list, excellent getting to know a little more about you.
Hugs to Maizie.
Best wishes, Crystal xx
Lovely to learn a bit more about you, and lovely to hear you have a visit to Australia on your list (I'm a very proud Aussie)!
xx
Interesting isnt it!!
Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my long long lists of eight things. I was tagged again! Hope you all have a very happy MOnday!
i think they call jumping out of a plane "sky diving ?" hee hee! and you forgot to put on your list of things you say, "Gadz!" and "real bad" ;) ;loved reading those! i'm off to my blog now to post!
Ahhh, I do so Love that picture of you. My beautiful Queen.
Mel-You are so smart! What would I do without you? Gadz!
Joe-I love you.
Post a Comment