Monday, November 12, 2007

Doing Nothing

We were all lying around....bored. Especially the doggies. It is rare to catch Stella bored. She looks truly miserable in the shot below. Rainy days suck! Darwin sleeps whenever and wherever he can. He has become a very lazy dog. Look at his tiny white teeth above. Too cute!I tried to shake things up a bit by trying out my new i phone camera. The dogs did not seem interested at all. It was a good thing that they were lying still and all lazy like. I like all the feet in the picture below. You can also tell in this shot that Darwin is not getting any loving from Maizie...just Stella. Oh, how Darwin likes to pout. Maizie and Stella are totally in to cuddling now. My non cuddly puppy has become very cuddly and we are all very happy. The only difficult part is making sure both puppies get all the "Maizie time" they need.

Maizie and Stella have grown quite close and enjoy lounging around with Darwin doing nothing. We have much to learn from our furry friends. Doing absolutely nothing is one lesson we like to mix into our daily home school routine.


Over all I am loving the i phone. The camera leaves a bit to be desired but as far as a phone camera goes it does okay. It at least will give me my "fix" without having to get out my rebel.

6 comments:

jo3baltes said...

One might actually think that the iPhone lens is providing some optical distortion - not the case. Our poor dogs have been afflicted with an adorable case of Walleye-Vision Snozzle Distortion. Too cute.

Elizabeth McClung said...

Looks like the phone is good fun and I always remember what the editors of these super important photo magazines say is the most important feature in a digital camera: The one which is there to take the shot - meaning, if it ain't in your pocket, then you lost the chance to take that picture - looks like this gets you covered for every life and Maizie moment.

Casdok said...

Her smile says it all!

Marla said...

Too funny Joe!
Thanks Eliz-I do want to capture all the maizie moments I can!
Thanks Casdok!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos!!!

PS Please stop by my blog when you have a chance - there is an award awaiting your collection!
xx

Marla said...

Elissa-Thanks so much! I will be there in a second to check it out!