Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tagged!

Angie tagged me! This is the first time I have been tagged so I am pretty excited! So, I need to write seven random things people might not know about me. Here goes!

1. When I was eight I took piano lessons at my Catholic School from a nun. She would hit my hands hard with a pencil whenever I made a mistake. I was always making mistakes and cried during every lesson.

2. My favorite thing is to eat candy in the bath tub, preferably...Swedish Fish. Then, crawl into bed with fresh clean bedding.
3. When Joe and I lived in Jersey we frequently went skinny dipping in our neighbors pool late at night. It was by far one of the best feelings I have ever had.

4. When I was a little kid I was trying to show off by swimming out to a dock in the lake with my best friend. I felt myself being pulled under while my friend was shouting, "Look at me! I did it!" My dad dove in and saved me. He was my hero forever after that.

5. I have lived in two houses that I am sure are haunted. One was my childhood house in Cedar Rapids, Iowa where a tall old woman was repeatedly seen staring out the windows at us as we played in the yard. The second house was in the Knolls with Joe here in Indiana. Lights turned on after I turned them off. We often heard sounds like fists pounding on the walls and heavy footsteps running across the roof. Neither of us ever felt safe or comfy in that house.

6. I have a fascination with religious icons and saints. I am particularly fond of Saint Rita and Saint Marguerite.

7. I frequently reverse and mix up common sayings. I have difficulty pronouncing certain words. An example is when I say, "hut dog" instead of "hot dog".

Now, I am going to tag some fellow bloggers. Fun! I don't know if I can think of seven but I will try.

Joe (my supportive, funny and hot husband)
Tim (my brother in law who is busy buying a house and moving but hopefully he will have time)
Maizie (my adorable angel child)
Moreah (Maizie's homeschooling friend and neighbor)
Onika (Moreah's sister and Maizie's homeschooling friend and neighbor)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I do #7 too! Two days ago, I told Scott I was going to the basement to get a Lean Cload of Laundry. It must be our genius minds are too busy thinking to focus on things like making sense when we speak. That is sooo old fashioned.

Angie said...

Me again. We also have numbers 4 and 5 in common too. Only, my mom saved me and I was in a pool and the haunted houses I lived in were most likely different ones, but it's been two. Weird?

Anonymous said...

That is really weird Angie. I want to talk to you about the houses. Hear your stories on those.